Tuesday 17 July 2012

the fray re-edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf8ueibIOi8&feature=plcp


This is a link to my edit of the fray re edit task

This boot-camp task was to help us see what sort of work we would be doing once we had shot our music video for our chosen artist. This task was made up of a music video that was cut up into two different shot types, synching and cut away shots. We were given the soundtrack to the video and a completed version of the music video. We used these resources to help us to piece together the music video.
This task was fairly challenging and took some time to complete. The task was very time consuming. I also found many challenges within the task. To name but a few of the problems that I found was; synching some parts of the video would knock other shots out of sync, shots kept disappearing from the folders to return at a later time and there was break in the music which also made the syncing difficult. i I found this task very useful as it made me realise how hard syncing a whole music video is, also how time consuming it can become.  The task was able to show me what to expect when it comes to editing my own music video, so when it comes to doing so, I wont feel so daunted by the work.
This task did really help me understand what I will be doing later in the year.

2 comments: