Monday 10 December 2012

End Of module 2

I contributed to this day an actor to stand in for us when the artist became unavailable
to us. I went and brought the lights for us to use and helped contribute
to the some of the shots that were taken on the night. 

I contributed to this the day that we were planning to shoot on.

I contributed to this shoot by controlling the lights and having an input into the
positions of the artist and made an opinion on if I thought the framing of the shot was
good or bad. 

I contributed to this some of the effects that we could use and contributed a number of the pictures
used in the mood board itself. 

I contributed to this some of the props I felt that we would need to use on
shoot day and what I could bring with me to have on shoot day.

I contributed to this some of the shot type and angles that we were using and the B roll shots
I also helped build the animatic and stood in for some of the shots we needed when
 actors were unavailable.




I have contributed 50% to all the research and planning tasks that have been completed throughout the project. 
I contributed 50% towards the matter in whether the artist should be our actor or not. 
I contributed 50% towards the location by assessing the location.
I contributed 50% to the costume. 
I contributed 50% to the props. 
I contributed 60% of the lighting on each shoot.
i contributed 40% of the shooting on each shoot. 
I contributed 50% of the directing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment