Wednesday 5 December 2012

multi clip performance bed and photoshop 5.12.12


Today I had a go at creating my own performance bed using the multi clip editing technique. This was a new technique that I had never used before and so took a while to get the hang of. Once I figured out how multi clipping worked and a few practice goes using it I found the technique quite easy and a lot of fun. It was amazing how you could edit live and see your work coming together right in front of you.
Beneath this here is a digipak design that I thought of and created by playing around with the paint tools, different colours and then using the motion blur to create this effect over the image. As the picture was already visually interesting and was amazing without needing to be edited I wanted to avoid putting too much effect over the top ad I didnt want to ruin the photo. I think that the picture on the right which only contain white paint blurred over the top looks visually interesting and more artistic and  more harsh to look at than the one on the right. The picture on the right has white and beige colours blurred over the top and I feel this has created a more softer effect over the picture compared to the version on the right hand side. I think that both pictures look visually appealing and fit the image we are creating around our artist and to help decide which one will be used a final project to gain feedback from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment